Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1894 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 16, 2009 9:19 AM by JamesJohnsonLMT RSS
kinnamon32 Amateur 34 posts since
Oct 17, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 12, 2009 1:13 PM

Forefoot Pain

Hey Everyone,

I am having a little problem with my feet.  My right forefoot starts hurting after 8 miles.  I thought maybe it was my shoes, maybe they had broken down, so I got new ones.  I went to a PT and he said that I was overpronating and I needed an insert, so I bought the insert and it does help some.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?  I cannot afford an orthotic and I don't want to go and see a doctor because I don't have health insurance right now.  Can anyone think of anything else that might help????

I have three marathons - first marathons EVER and I am getting worried.  I am running in one that has a time cut-off which I should be able to do if I can run comfortably.  Please HELP me.

Heather

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points