Learn, Network and Discuss
• Choose To Attend the Pre-Convention Seminar:
Dr. Will Keim is one of the nation's most sought-after speakers on leadership and character. His four-hour two-part seminar will cover topics such as 10 characteristics of great coaches and understanding today's student-athletes.
• More Than Two Days of Clinic Sessions by Excellent Speakers, Covering the Game:
Learn valuable drills and tips from some of the best speakers in softball today. Veteran coaches and national experts tell their secrets of the game.
• The Latest Innovations in Softball Equipment, and Some Excellent Buys at the Silent Auction:
More than 70 different companies are expected for the Exhibitor Show, December 10 & 11. Learn about the newest in softball training technology and pick up great discounts at the Silent Auction, on display Thursday.
• Forums To Discuss Changes and Future of the Sport:
Thursday and Friday will feature business meetings for the individual membership groups, including a softball summit on Thursday afternoon for the exchanging of ideas. It’s the perfect time to discuss the key softball issues.
• Lots of Networking Opportunities
View more at the Convention Website.
Feel free to browse the NFCA Website as well.
ACTIVE is the leader in online event registrations from 5k running races and marathons to softball leagues and local events. ACTIVE also makes it easy to learn and prepare for all the things you love to do with expert resources, training plans and fitness calculators.