Learn, Network and Discuss
• Choose To Attend the Pre-Convention Seminar: Dr. Will Keim is one of the nation's most sought-after speakers on leadership and character. His four-hour two-part seminar will cover topics such as 10 characteristics of great coaches and understanding today's student-athletes.
• More Than Two Days of Clinic Sessions by Excellent Speakers, Covering the Game: Learn valuable drills and tips from some of the best speakers in softball today. Veteran coaches and national experts tell their secrets of the game.
• The Latest Innovations in Softball Equipment, and Some Excellent Buys at the Silent Auction: More than 70 different companies are expected for the Exhibitor Show, December 10 & 11. Learn about the newest in softball training technology and pick up great discounts at the Silent Auction, on display Thursday.
• Forums To Discuss Changes and Future of the Sport: Thursday and Friday will feature business meetings for the individual membership groups, including a softball summit on Thursday afternoon for the exchanging of ideas. It’s the perfect time to discuss the key softball issues.
• Lots of Networking Opportunities
View more at the Convention Website.
Feel free to browse the NFCA Website as well.