Skip navigation

1552 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 19, 2009 10:38 AM by TCPhotodesign RSS
TCPhotodesign Rookie 1 posts since
Sep 19, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 19, 2009 10:38 AM

Why you need a professional Photographer

Have you ever wondered why you might need a professional photographer to photograph you during a competition or event?

Because a photo tells a thousand words? yes, but more importantly a great photo tells a story about you and lasts a lifetime.

I offer a unique perspective as someone who in my post years as a competitive athlete understands the side of the athlete, the training, the sacrifices, and also the passion that comes through and that's what I do, I show that part of you that breaks the pain barrier and who has sacrificed and who is triumphant, that's what my photography is all about.

My resume' ... I've run marathons, I've competed in swimming, I've been an avid weight lifter/body builder, I totally get the training, the meal prep, the lifestyle and mentality of the athletes.

Here's where I come in, now as a professional photographer of ten years; I want to offer my professional services to athletes', the pro and none pro alike.  I offer everything thing from a journalistic approach to the highly creative. This is my passion!

From Action Sports in the moment, intense imagery to high end photographic portraits that show the inner soul of the athletes.

Marketing images and stock photos offered as well as posters, clothing etc.

Contact: TC Photography & Design to discuss your event and photographic needs!

Attachments:

TC Photography & Design, www.tcphotodesign.com- www.OCsurfingphotographer.com - www.TimCopelandFineArt.com 

Professional Photography with ten years of experience located in Orange County, Ca.

Creative, Professional, Excellent Results

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...