Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

9750 Views 35 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2010 1:45 PM by dbrown1177 RSS Go to original post 1 2 3 Previous Next
  • AFatManRunning Legend 326 posts since
    Sep 14, 2009
    Currently Being Moderated
    30. Oct 24, 2009 5:23 AM (in response to Active Toby)
    Re: Community Upgrade -- Feedback & Support
    While the "Reply" buttons are back now, they were gone earlier this morning (around 12:45 AM).  It's the first time I've had the problem in about a week.

It was my wife's idea--really! Okay, it helps that I need to lose the weight, too.

http://oursecretplan.blogspot.com (FatManRunning - Couch to 5k)

Completed Couch-to-5k - 10/30/09

Chaska Turkey Trot 5k - 11/14/09 (42:13)

Howard Lake Turkey Tagalong 5k - 11/26/09 (42:23)

Sat around like a bum while I finished grad school - 11/27/09 to 6/25/10

Restarted running 6/26/10

City of Festivals 5k - 08/07/10 (40:45) - ran with Mrs. F and four of the kids!

• cyndi t Legend 1,061 posts since
    Aug 11, 2008
    31. Oct 26, 2009 8:42 AM (in response to Active Toby)

Toby,

Is there a reason why the reply buttons keep disappearing and there is a tremendous amount of "system maintenance"? I participate in a very active thread and its getting extremely frustrating to me personally to keep having these issues since the upgrade.  I really like the support of the folks on this site but can see people are starting to lose interest in it.  What is being done to resolve these upgrade issues?

Thanks,

Cyndit

TRUST THE TRAINING!

• dirtmcgirt9088 Amateur 34 posts since
    Jul 13, 2009
    32. Nov 3, 2009 10:21 AM (in response to Active Toby)

Is there any way to claim results that are not listed?  Specifically looking for the Stratton Faxon New Haven 20k National Championship.  Every year except this year is available to be claimed.  Thanks!

• Amylita Rookie 1 posts since
    Jan 15, 2008
    34. Jan 6, 2010 2:46 PM (in response to Active Toby)

I haven't used the site in a while, and now I remember why.  I had to register for an event using the site, and when I logged in, decided to update my profile.  First of all, the site is slower than any site I've been on in a long time.  Like, dial-up slow.  I couldn't crop any photo, and now the event I registered for won't even show up in my info.  I can't even view my registration.  Basically, it's worthless to me.

• dbrown1177 Expert 39 posts since
    Sep 25, 2008
    35. Jan 18, 2010 1:45 PM (in response to Active Toby)

I would be willing to pay for your training log if you could allow Garmin Forerunner data uploading

1 2 3 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...