Skip navigation

919 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 6, 2009 9:19 PM by jbarnett33 RSS
jbarnett33 Expert 35 posts since
Apr 1, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 6, 2009 9:19 PM

BLOOD CANCER RAFFLE!!!! ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!!!

Hey this is Jeala Barnett, as I grew older; I wanted to do something that I would be proud of accomplishing. I have decided to run in a half marathon on behalf of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS). This is a society I am trying to help find a cure for Leukemia and Lymphoma. I can’t achieve this journey without your help.

My boyfriend, Percy Storey III, and I have decided to Raffle off a chance to WIN the NEW Zune HD Mp3 player, $150 and/or $100. The prizes are interchangeable, meaning that the first place winner can choose from all three prizes and choose the one he/she wants, the second place winner can also choose for the remaining two prizes and third place winner gets what’s left. All of the proceeds will go towards researching for a cure.

The tickets are going for:

·         1 dollar will get you one ticket

·         5 dollars you will receive 5 tickets plus one extra ticket

·         10 dollars or more you will receive however many you bought plus two extra tickets

o   Ex. 25 dollar donation = 25 tickets + 2 extra tickets

o   Ex. 50 dollar donation = 50 tickets + 2 extra tickets

o   Ex. 100 dollar donation = 100 tickets + 2 extra tickets

In order to enter your name in the drawing you must go to my website to donate for the Raffle

http://pages.teamintraining.org/al/mercedes10/jbarnetfw3

Please make sure you give me a valid email address and phone number so I can contact you to let you know your raffle number/numbers. The drawing will occur on December 1, 2009. You will not have to be present for the drawing.   If you win you will be contacted. Please give us 24 hours to respond with your raffle number/numbers

Please do not do this for me do this for the people who are suffering from this blood cancer. For more information about Leukemia and Lymphoma Society please go to:

www.leukemia-lymphoma.org

If you have any questions or problems my Contract Information is:

Email: Jealabarnett@gmail.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...