Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

732 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2010 11:20 AM by MC2010 RSS
MC2010 Rookie 1 posts since
Jan 12, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 26, 2010 11:20 AM

Looking to start a C25K with others in North Miami

Hi! I'm new to this forum. Let me give you some background.  I am a plus size single mom in need of some inspiration and guidance.  I want to start the C25K program. My ultimate goal is to run a half marathon. I am looking to find or join anyone who is willing to train and help a newbie like myself.  I live in the North Miami area. I'm also learning how to play racquetball. It is very important for me to make these necessary changes in my life to become more active and start living a healthier lifestyle.  There is a family history of diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease.  I am at risk but with a healthier lifestlye, my risk decreases. So if there is anyone out there willing to help and join me, I'd like to start next week.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points