Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1672 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2010 8:50 AM by Nutrition Tara
Nutrition Tara Community Moderator 41 posts since
Jul 17, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 6, 2010 8:50 AM

Questions about a healthy pregnancy...

Just a quick note to let all the San Diego women know about an upcoming Women Evolution event.  Women Evolution's mission is to provide women with the financial, physical, psychological, and spiritual wellness necessary to live a confident life.  We do this through quarterly seminars and the next one is coming up on Feb 27th.  The focus of this event is motherhood:

Mind, Body, Baby?

If you're expecting, already a mother, or just know one day you want to experience motherhood - experience it right!

The next Women Evolution event will educate women on all aspects of motherhood, providing the tools necessary to enrich their physical, psychological, spiritual, and financial health.

You can learn more about the organization by visiting www.WomenEvolution.org.  I also encourage you to check out some videos from the last event here: www.youtube/WomenEvolution.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have!  I hope to see you there!

Tara

"Courage doesn't always roar, sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow."

www.taracoleman.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...