Skip navigation

1071 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2010 1:21 PM by JNugBballer14
Duke Pryor Amateur 18 posts since
Oct 19, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 8, 2010 8:19 AM

Summer basketball vs. High school basketball

Which is better summer basketball or the traditional high school basketball? Why?

• PureGreatness Rookie 6 posts since
    Feb 5, 2010
    1. Feb 8, 2010 10:46 AM (in response to Duke Pryor)
    Re: Summer basketball vs. High school basketball

In My opinion aau basketball is way more helpful because you are getting exposed to many more scouts and alot more different places where as in High School you mayybe recruited but it would be alot harder and a bit more time comsuming...Especially if you live in a small town..AAU is alot better simply because of more Exposure !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JNugBballer14 Pro 101 posts since
    Feb 1, 2010
    2. Feb 8, 2010 1:21 PM (in response to Duke Pryor)
    Re: Summer basketball vs. High school basketball

Totally, i would definitely agree with PureGreatness. AAU is the way to do it. If you want to get exposure, better competition, and better coaching, AAU is the way to do it now. It used to be that High School basketball is where it was at, but not anymore. You should definitely still play high school ball, but if you are a serious player who wants exposure, competition, and good coaching, you should play AAU as well. So, in this case i would pick summer/spring basketball over high school basketball. AAU is the way to go.

"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better, and your better is best." ~Tim Duncan

* "Dare to be great." *

"Hard work, a positive attitude, confidence, and a smile are the keys to success."

Basketball is life....#14

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points