Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1194 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 18, 2010 12:08 PM by JasonFitz1
JasonFitz1 Legend 572 posts since
Jun 19, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 18, 2010 10:51 AM

Online Running Coach – Prevent Injuries and PR in Your Next Race!

As a runner, you get sore, tight, and sometimes have nagging achilles problems. Maybe your IT Band is always sore or you're worried your knee won't hold up in your next race.  Our programs are customized to you so they are more effective. If you can't seem to break through or get rid of your tendonitis, we can design a package for you that works.

I provide online coaching and injury prevention/treatment plans at www.strengthrunning.com. I specialize in helping runners prevent injuries before they happen. With over 11 years of competitive distance running and coaching experience, I can help you overcome your nagging injuries and PR.

Strength Running provides custom injury prevention and treatment along with training plans to help you get stronger and faster than ever.

• Custom strength and running plans delivered to your inbox. Numerous warm-up, strength, flexibility, and prevention routines that will transform your training. Custom workouts for YOU.
  • Save your money on gym memberships! The majority of exercises can be done in your living room.
  • High-quality strength routines rehab your injury, prevent them from happening again, and will make you much more resistant to injury. One less thing to worry about in your training.

Your custom training and strength plan includes unlimited email contact with your personal coach, customized running workouts tailored to you and your race, injury prevention routines, and strength workouts that you can use indefinitely to remain injury-free. Try us for a month!

Learn more at www.strengthrunning.com and sign up today or email us at support@strengthrunning.com. Transform your training!

"Strength Running enabled me to resume normal running only two weeks after ITBS caused knee pains that prevented me from running more than five minutes at a time. My coach has a solid understanding of the various training components that work together to maximize training efficiency and success." - Lindsay, MA

Strength Running

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...