Skip navigation

3620 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2007 1:52 PM by Robin_1 RSS
Robin_1 Rookie 6 posts since
May 30, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 18, 2007 1:52 PM

Senior Softball 50+  A fun, inexpensive, health promoting, social alternative for retiring baby boomers

As the baby boomers near retirement the interest in Senior Softball seems to be growing at a consistent rate. These folks have the time and money to go out and have a good time while improving and/or maintaining their health.

Many retirees' choose to just set at home and to fall prey to feelings of boredom, uselessness, loneliness and/or depression.

From the conversations I have had with the softball players in our Senior League the consensus is that the money and time spent at the field is a very convenient and inexpensive way to attain more fun, fitness and fellowship. Meeting people of common age and interests in your area also promotes other social interactions as well. I have met senior softball players that tell me that since joining a local league it is now the grandkids that are trying to catch up with them. For whatever your reason, if you are at or approaching the age requirement for your local senior softball league and once enjoyed playing the game, it might very well be to your advantage to check it out. For many Senior Softball players the game has provided a very enjoyable improvement to their general quality of life.

http://eteamz.active.com/HCSSL

Please feel free to leave your own senior softball comments and/or information that may be helpful to other senior softball players or potential players, by adding to this discussion.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...