Skip navigation

1529 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2010 10:01 PM by dAN_tHE_mAN_
ballhard24 Rookie 3 posts since
Mar 10, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 10, 2010 9:49 PM

shooting help

hey guys

well I am pretty good at ball its my life I got good handles I can finish well just I cant shoot a jumpshot to save my life and I have tried to change my form and everything nothing works someone please help me learn to shoot again

• dAN_tHE_mAN_ Rookie 1 posts since
    Mar 10, 2010
    1. Mar 10, 2010 10:01 PM (in response to ballhard24)
    Re: shooting help

B.E.E.F.: Base(feet towards goal) Eyes(focussed on front of rim) Elbow(right angle) Follow through(leave arm in air and watch the ball go in)

• iAthletes Legend 429 posts since
    Jan 7, 2010
    3. Mar 11, 2010 3:10 AM (in response to ballhard24)
    Re: shooting help

Thanks for reaching out, lots of players struggle with finding their shot - especially on a consistent basis.

Shooting is all about repetition, rhythm and confidence. And then the post above comes into play (BEEF). From reading your post it definitely seems you're lacking confidence.

You mentioned that you know the proper techniques, so I am thinking it might be a workout thing. Maybe I can help, please send me an email: dannym@innovativeathletes.com and we'll work together to design specific shooting drills for you to gain confidence, and get comfortable with shooting.

We design customized workouts for young players so I would be happy to work with you!

Good luck

Danny

Founder of the worlds first ever online basketball camp, 3-Point Academy

Our home website; Innovative Athletes

Email: dannym@innovativeathletes.com

Follow iAthletes on Twitter

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points