Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1726 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2011 3:04 AM by Lomsy
Kegan36604 Pro 84 posts since
Sep 29, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 16, 2010 3:27 AM

Paris Marathon date?

I'm looking at the Paris 2011 marathon.  I see the date hasn't been announced.  I'm trying to figure out when it is typically held.  Looking at the last few years, it has been held on the first, second and third weekend in April.  I figure that the date must coincide with something.  Easter perhaps (i.e. always the Sunday before Easter)?  Is there any rhyme or reason on how the date is set?  Trying to do some advance planning and budgeting.  

• ChrisRunningToGo Rookie 1 posts since
    Jul 1, 2010
    1. Jul 1, 2010 7:07 PM (in response to Kegan36604)
    Re: Paris Marathon date?

The Paris Marathon is April 10, 2011. Does anyone know how to register for this race? They say you can do so online, but then dont provide a link to do so. There is also supposed to be a PDF form you can download and send in, but I cant locate that either. I really want to run this race! Help!

• Lomsy Rookie 1 posts since
    Oct 5, 2008
    2. Feb 26, 2011 3:04 AM (in response to ChrisRunningToGo)
    Re: Paris Marathon date?

This may be too late and I don't know if it is possible, but I have a valid Paris Marathon registration that I'm willing to sell.  During training I've injured my achilles and I'm unable to participate.  I've submitted a request to the registration folks regarding selling/transferring my registration, but haven't heard back from them. 

Doug

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points