Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

915 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2010 8:40 AM by TrinsPop RSS
TrinsPop Amateur 34 posts since
Mar 7, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 20, 2010 7:15 PM

Okie's ???

Are there any Oklahoma or "Snowklaoma" folks on the site?  Gotta love it here. I left Branson MO. Friday & it was 70 degrees, but I chose to leave vacation a day early to avoid the frozen death 2010 starting today in Oklahoma. Glad I did, we got 6" & wind 35-40 + mph today & last night.

Drop a reply if you're an Okie & doing the C25K program, we can keep track of each other.  TJ

Daddy 1st, Hubby 2nd, everything else just matters only to make those possible & better !!! Trotting for a better, longer life !!! Be Well & Keep Striving!!!

• Metime Amateur 31 posts since
    Mar 20, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Mar 20, 2010 11:40 PM (in response to TrinsPop)
    Re: Okie's ???

Fellow Okie waving back at ya'!

Glad I listened to the weather man and didn't plan to do any running this weekend.

Just started C25K in early March.  I am doing the "extended" version.  I am doing it through my fitness center at work and our instructor has us doing the first several C25K week's twice before moving on.  So net week starts our 4th week of running, but we will still be doing the second week of the C25K program.I am grateful, otherwise don't know if I could keep up.

Stay safe out there in our spring snow!

Races:

Bricktown Blaze (5K) 6/12/10

Stars & Stripes Forever (5K) 7/3/10

Midnight Streak (5K) 8/14/10

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points