Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1099 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 24, 2010 5:13 PM by CLS89 RSS
RMITUniversity Rookie 1 posts since
Mar 24, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 24, 2010 4:26 PM

Kansei Engineering of Running Shoes- User Profiling Survey

Hi,
I am a Phd student at the RMIT University in Melbourne and I currently investigating the design of running shoes and I am collecting information about different exercise habits and how running shoes are used.

As part of this work I have designed a short online survey and am looking for people who would like to help m...y research by taking part and answering a few basic questions about their running habits and providing some other general information. The only defining characteristic for participants taking part in this survey is that you should buy and use running shoes for fitness purposes (i.e. running, power walking, cross training etc) and not for fashion.

www.surveymonkey.com/s/Running_Shoe_Survey

Alternatively, if you require further information in relation to the online survey or the running shoe research, please contact myself by email.
I thank you in advance for your help and interest in our research.

Kind Regards,

Attachments:
  • CLS89 Legend 212 posts since
    Oct 13, 2008

This is really interesting!  I'm getting my degree right now in mechanical engineering and would LOVE to work in research & development for a big running company, like Nike or Brooks, when I graduate! Not sure how to go about getting into that type of position though...

~Cristina~ (@mission262)

Currently training for:

Electric City Gobbler 5k 11/25/20

Kiawah Island Half-Marathon 12/11/10

Shamrock Marathon 3/20/11

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...