Skip navigation

930 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 26, 2010 11:21 AM by iAthletes
DSkip Rookie 1 posts since
Mar 26, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Mar 26, 2010 10:44 AM

i try so hard :( advice or help (reply)

ok i go to a Division 3 high school its private its not really big on sports and its a college prep school but i love the game of basketball and im wlling to do whatever to get noticed by colleges im only a freshman in high school but i played viristy this year starting point guard and im worried that im a d-3 school no scouts  will come out and watch my team play we are not like a super duper wining team we struggle a little but i want a basketball scholarship to a good school but the thing is i have a learning disablity i jus wanna make cuz i give my all everyday in practice and my parents can't afford AAU so all i can do is go to basketball camps in the summer.....

• iAthletes Legend 429 posts since
    Jan 7, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Mar 26, 2010 11:21 AM (in response to DSkip)
    Re: i try so hard :( advice or help (reply)

Thanks for sharing your story. I am here to tell you that it is NOT impossible to get a college scholarship when you are from a small town or play for a small school.

College coaches travel everywhere to find talented players, that is the lifeblood of any college program. They just need to know where to look.

Here is a free e-book that you can read and use, it explains how you can be procative in your own recruiting process and really take control of it so college scouts can learn more about you: http://www.lulu.com/content/e-book/the-recruiting-road-map---journey-towards-a-scholarship/8357172

As far as getting better this summer, we design off season workouts for young players. Our workouts are personalized and results driven. If you're interested in something like that, I would be happy to work with you, just email me if you are interested: dannym@innovativeathletes.com

Good luck on your journey and never stop be driven to reach your basketball goals.

Danny

Danny

Founder of the worlds first ever online basketball camp, 3-Point Academy

Our home website; Innovative Athletes

Email: dannym@innovativeathletes.com

Follow iAthletes on Twitter

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...