Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

627 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2010 7:56 AM by spmccall RSS
spmccall Rookie 3 posts since
Apr 27, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 9, 2010 7:56 AM

Runners of Red Sox Nation! Help Me Run to Home Base!

On May 23rd, 2010 I will be running in the first annual "Run to Home  Base 9K" in Boston.  This is a historic benefit in which I will be given the privilege of  rounding the bases at Fenway park while raising $1,000 (or more!) for  the Home Base Program.

The Home Base Program is a new  philanthropic partnership between the Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital dedicated to improving the lives of New England servicemen and women  returning from Iraq and Afghanistan with combat stress disorders and/or traumatic  brain injury through clinical care, innovative research,  education, family support and community outreach.

My goal is to  raise $1,000 by May 16th, 2010. Everything and anything you are able to  donate will be greatly appreciated, no matter how large or how small. My  heartfelt thanks goes out in advance to everyone who is able to  contribute to this great cause.

Please  visit the web site below to contribute online:

http://www.runtohomebase.org/runtohomebase/StephenMcCall

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...