Skip navigation

4329 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2010 11:31 AM by gawd RSS
KWiley112 Rookie 7 posts since
Apr 11, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 13, 2010 11:53 AM

Exercise and eating right but not living in a "GREEN" home?

We are all told that exercising and eating right is a must.  We need to be conscious of the amount of tv and video games our kids participate in.  Get outside and enjoy life.  Doing all this is great and can help combat obesity but then we eat and sleep in a home that has been cleaned with national brands containing phospates, chlorine bleach, SODIUM CARBONATE, etc. which are toxic and some cases corrosive and may cause eye burns, irritation to nose, throut and respiratory system.  Also just found out that leading baby washes and shampoos along with other cosmetics contain Quaternium-15 a formaldehyde-releasing preservative.

Read the labels, do some research, pay attention to the many people around you suffering from allergies, asthma, eczema, cancer, respiratory problems.  These household chemicals are a big problem.  Many states have already banned the use of phosphates in dishwasher detergents becuase of the damage its causing to our waterways.  Excess phosphates causes excess algae to grow which sucks the oxygen out the water, smothering plants and other living things.

Think about going green!  Find better, safer products to use in your home around your children.  I did a year ago and love them.  High quality products that are super concentrated so I use less which saves me money is one of the best things I have done for my family and the environment.  I would be happy to refer you to my company.  Contact me through my website at http://www.MyGreenCleanHome.net.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points