Skip navigation

4824 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2010 7:07 AM by popman3 RSS
ericbenjaming Legend 456 posts since
Jan 5, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 21, 2010 12:57 AM

Worst NBA Player

Who do you think is the worst player in NBA?

In my opinion should be Shawn Bradley. He doesnt have any offensive clutch, through he's tall, he is a jump shooter, he never found the best time to shot. Also, he didn't become that heavy and strong to be agressive to control the inside.

http://iamthelife.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/shawn.jpg

• Shak2433 Rookie 5 posts since
    Apr 17, 2010
    1. Apr 21, 2010 11:56 AM (in response to ericbenjaming)
    Re: Worst NBA Player

I think its DJ Mbenga on the lakers, he just plain sucks although he is on the best team

• JARRODDAVIS Expert 53 posts since
    Apr 17, 2010
    2. Apr 21, 2010 2:00 PM (in response to ericbenjaming)

truthfully i think balkmann of the nuggets is the worst he hasnt dressed a game in the playofs and when the nuggets were up by 34 in the regular season and put him in he missed 10 straight dunks that were wide open

• BBalllover53 Legend 335 posts since
    Mar 30, 2010
    3. Apr 21, 2010 2:06 PM (in response to ericbenjaming)

Kobe Bryant!!!!!! he flat out sucks!

• Crozzley Pro 79 posts since
    Apr 9, 2010
    4. Apr 21, 2010 3:05 PM (in response to ericbenjaming)

Kode he sucks

• Nashty13 Amateur 18 posts since
    Apr 22, 2010
    5. Apr 22, 2010 9:16 PM (in response to ericbenjaming)

Shawn Bradley was a pretty bad player. Currently the worst NBA player is one of the Collins brothers or recently would have to be Pat Burke. The Collins brother just annoy me and I can never tell the difference between which one. Pat Burke was a fan favorite for my team, but he just flat out sucked. Remember these players are better than anyone else though. That is why they are in the NBA so nothing negative in that.

• BallinGeneral Rookie 5 posts since
    Jan 7, 2010
    6. Apr 23, 2010 12:27 AM (in response to ericbenjaming)

IMO, its gotttaa be all of tracy mcgrady's teammates back in the day wit the rockets, n the magic lol. besides the uprisings of some young players that showed up on the rockets after the mcgrady era...the rockets had some badd players like bob sura, ryan bowen n myyy favorite majeic lampe n many more to name lol n in orlando well he had scrubs also, like old bo outlaw, old darell armstrong, garbage pat garrirty, n more to name but not gonna waste my time lol.

but as of current players...chris quinn, roger mason, matt bonnerrrrrr lmao, mbenga pretty badd

but the one that takes the cake for meee is MICHEAL BEASLEY!!!!! super bustttt!!!! lol   

• wnbastar Rookie 3 posts since
    Apr 19, 2010
    7. Apr 23, 2010 8:01 AM (in response to ericbenjaming)

i agree. he should at least do some dunks.maybe he doesnt try his absolute best. cuz if he does he'd probably be way better.when i get into the wnba im gonna dunk on all of the ladies on the opposing team. and other then him im going to try my best.

• Malik18 Legend 377 posts since
    Mar 29, 2010
    8. Apr 29, 2010 10:04 AM (in response to ericbenjaming)

former hawk john edwards was garbage, he had power but no sort of skill whatsoever as a center. strong 7'0 player who only filled up fouls and TO's on the stat sheet, he sucked

• popman3 Pro 65 posts since
    May 1, 2010
    9. May 1, 2010 7:07 AM (in response to ericbenjaming)

mike moore trust me look him up

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...