Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1429 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2010 1:54 PM by michael cancio RSS
michael cancio Rookie 1 posts since
Jun 1, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 28, 2010 1:54 PM

Peachtree Road Race Number Transfer System

My girlfriend and I are looking to get into the race but were not selected in the lottery...

I just read about the race number transfer system...

http://www.atlantatrackclub.org/peachtree/Number_Transfer_System.htm

Does anyone know how to get on a standby list for sellers looking to sell transfer their race number?

My girlfriend and I are in training for our first marathon and are beginner runners.. We figured if we are going to do... do it right! So we are doing the 2500th Anniversary Marathon in October in Marathon, Greece. Being beginners, we are following a strict training program and the Peachtree 10k is not only one of a very few races we really wanted to do this year on our way to distance running but it is our 1st achievement as well as our 1st race day experience along the way to our goal.

If anyone knows how to get in line for a race transfer or knows anyone looking to get rid of their racing number for that day, please contact me at 888.830.6823

thank you so much!

My girlfriend would be REALLY thrilled if I can pull off landing some Race Number for this race! :-)

Michael.

"All that we are is a result of what we have thought." - Buddha

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points