Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1064 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2010 8:58 AM by MissyWV RSS
MissyWV Rookie 5 posts since
Mar 25, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

May 11, 2010 3:03 AM

Missed a week?

I am following the C25K program. I was on W5 but did not do anything last week. My question is should I do W5 over or W4? I was not able to complete the 20 min run on W5 so I know I need to definitely repeat it. Any ideas on this? Thanks.

• dwm082 Community Moderator 1,063 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    1. May 11, 2010 3:14 AM (in response to MissyWV)
    Re: Missed a week?

I'd probably just repeat week five. If you felt pretty good coming out of week four and handled the first two runs from week five, you probably haven't lost much (if anything at all) with a week off. When you get there, remember to slow things down for that 20 minute run. You absolutely can do it!

Good luck!

Don

2012 Race Schedule

Providence Marathon (4:48:55)

Buffalo Half-Marathon (2:03:16)

Chicago Marathon (October 7)

• monkeylamb Amateur 38 posts since
    Apr 29, 2010
    2. May 11, 2010 8:43 AM (in response to MissyWV)
    Re: Missed a week?

I would do a W5 workout and see how you feel.  You can always go back and repeat three W4 workouts if you need to.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points