Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

2285 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2010 10:14 PM by IRSPEED79 RSS
IRSPEED79 Amateur 9 posts since
May 31, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

May 14, 2010 4:59 PM

I need to remove my profile Photo....Please help...

Can some one tell me how to remove a photo from my profile? Back when I opened my account I somehow added a photo to my profile page. This is not the Avatar picture. I am talking about a photo that displays on my profile page. The only option when I click Edit Profile is to change my avatar picture, but not to change the photo on the profile.. It has bee driving me crazy for the pass few weeks.. Does any one know how to do this? I have also considered removing my account from Active and start a fresh one, but I don't know how to do that either..

Life is a gift and is given only once. How you use it determines if you are worth having this gift.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points