Skip navigation

2630 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2011 9:51 AM by maromaewq RSS
ericbenjaming Legend 456 posts since
Jan 5, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 20, 2010 1:20 PM

2010 FIFA WorldCup Calendar

Share a great calendar from Marca.com

- http://www.marca.com/deporte/futbol/mundial/sudafrica-2010/calendario-english.html

Also see a .CSV form calendar in attachment, which you could insert to your Outlook calendar.

How many WorldCup games you watched so far? Anything wanna share from the event?

Attachments:
  • fabryzio Rookie 1 posts since
    Jul 5, 2010
    1. Jul 5, 2010 3:04 PM (in response to ericbenjaming)
    Re: 2010 FIFA WorldCup Calendar

Great Work

many Thanks for This Calendar

My Project www.photoprobable.com

• digisporttv Rookie 2 posts since
    Jul 6, 2010
    2. Jul 6, 2010 5:48 AM (in response to fabryzio)
    Re: 2010 FIFA WorldCup Calendar

I also like it! Bravo!

Watch live football matches

• maromaewq Amateur 13 posts since
    Nov 10, 2011
    3. Nov 10, 2011 9:51 AM (in response to ericbenjaming)
    2010 FIFA WorldCup Calendar

I am an italian man. I am an engineer in Italy and I deal me of planning and structural calculation and of housebuilding. My site internet is: http://www.calcolostrutture.net . I like very much the soccer. Soccer in Italy is very hard and the quality of soccer is high. According to me in Italy there are currently some teams that have greater probabilities to win the championship. The teams are Rome, Juventus, Milan, International, Lazio and Naples. I am fan of the Juventus and I hope that at the end of the season the juventus wins the championship. The Juventus in this championship doesn't have to dispute the European cups, for which I hope both favorite for the conquest of the Italian badge. In the last years the level of the Italian soccer to European and world level has been some reorganized and it has decreased its quality, because there are now very strong European teams as the Barcellona, the Manchester United and the Real Madrid. I hope that in the future the Italian soccer returns to be protagonist to European and world level, even with the Juventus as protagonist!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...