Skip navigation

1734 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2010 5:20 PM by KingJames24 RSS
KingJames24 Amateur 13 posts since
Apr 20, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 16, 2010 5:32 AM

Help....

Hey, check out my youtube channel, i post daily vids of me shooting, if you can help just leave a comment here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Jh9AHFHz8 on the newest video or if you dont have a YouTube account, just reply here please.... ANYTHING WILL HELP!!!  Just tell me what i did wrong and what i did right and what i can do to improve the wrong....

Thanks a LOT,

Bill

• OLballer20 Expert 36 posts since
    Jul 11, 2010
    1. Jul 16, 2010 10:18 AM (in response to KingJames24)
    Re: Help....

do you play for a team... if u dont and you want to its because of your shot. you need to just jump srait up and do a fundamental release. look up jj redick shooting drills. dont worry about the drill just LOOK AT HIS form. from the way he sets his feet to the way he releases the ball. hope this helps.

• adanny14 Legend 590 posts since
    May 20, 2010
    2. Jul 16, 2010 4:37 PM (in response to KingJames24)
    Re: Help....

The thing I noticed was footwork, or lack of. If you work on your footwork, especially on your jump shot, then you will make a lot more of your shots. Try watching an NBA player, and pay attention to his footwork, and try to copy it. I know you won't be able to do some fancy spin move to the basketball right away, I can't either, but try to watch the simple things, like what his footwork looks like on his jump shot. Hope I helped, and keep working hard.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...