Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

3100 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2011 7:55 AM by Leshock RSS
oneblessedguy Rookie 2 posts since
Nov 7, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 11, 2007 8:46 AM

"Claiming" results

How do I go about claiming results for points?  Just ran @ Hog's Breath 5K yesterday ... I can see my results but don't know how to claim them.

Thoughts?

KW

• larry.timm Rookie 2 posts since
    Jan 6, 2010
    2. Feb 9, 2010 4:40 PM (in response to oneblessedguy)
    Re: "Claiming" results

How did you do it? I haven't figured it out yet.

Go Packers!

• LubbMasheen Rookie 4 posts since
    Sep 8, 2010
    3. Apr 20, 2011 10:47 AM (in response to larry.timm)

yea. i have no clue how to tag or claim results. if you know, please share. thanks!

• LPARafael Pro 166 posts since
    Sep 13, 2010
    4. Apr 22, 2011 7:10 AM (in response to oneblessedguy)

I have only been able to claim two of the races in which I have participated, a 10K and a half marathon.  The 10K was part of a bunch of races at the same location that has been doing this for over 25 years and the half marathon is part of a national series of races.  For those reasons I think their results are such that I could claim them. The results are interactive, I can do a search for any runner, and when I found my name there is a tab which allowed me to claim my result.  The other races have been local 5Ks and haven't been around so long so the results that come up when I try to claim them looks just like a list in .pdf format.  I can read them but that is about it.  Maybe this has something to do with it, not really sure, but some races have results you can claim and others don't.

To paraphrase Newton, "A body in motion tends to stay in motion", so keep those feet moving ....

2012 Races

Year 2 Year 5K - 12/31 - 1/1

Tinkerbell Half Marathon - 1/29

Rock n Roll Pasadena Half marathon - 2/19

Old Agoura 10K - 3/24

O2O Half Marathon - 6/3

City Impact Half Marathon - 6/16

Channel Islands 10K - 7/4

Disneyland Half - 9/2

Marine Corps Marathon - 10/28

• Leshock Amateur 12 posts since
    Jul 1, 2010
    5. Apr 22, 2011 7:55 AM (in response to oneblessedguy)

I also found that the easiest way to claim results was to search by my name on the tab to the right.  Not every race I had run was there, but my question is about whether there is a faster way to claim multiple results?  So far all I could do was click on each race individually.  Anybody found a more efficient route?

www.NERunningServices.com

Current marathon PR: 2:48:54

I want to be your coach!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...