Skip navigation

2389 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2010 9:47 AM by Phenom70
ericbenjaming Legend 456 posts since
Jan 5, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 26, 2010 10:53 AM

Anyone heard Jeremy Lin?

Anybody heard Jeremy Lin? He is the first Chinese American player, and he's a is a 21 year old 6 foot 3 inch 200lb PG/SG, now he's in the Golden State Warriors, and I saw his play against John Wall in the summer league, really awesome, and I believe he could be a great player in the near future.

See Jeremy Lin vs. John Wall -

See his detail news of signing with Golden States Warriors - http://www.channelapa.com/2010/07/jeremy-lin-signs-with-golden-state-warriors.html

http://www.reappropriate.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/harvard-jeremy-lin1.jpg

• ToughD Legend 502 posts since
    May 11, 2010
    1. Jul 26, 2010 10:56 AM (in response to ericbenjaming)
    Re: Anyone heard Jeremy Lin?

I've heard of him yeah he's good.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

- Kevin Durant

• Pointguard1995 Legend 304 posts since
    Apr 24, 2010
    3. Jul 26, 2010 2:08 PM (in response to ericbenjaming)

Yeah.he's an excellent combo guard and he has a very high basketball iq.i was amazed when i watched him play in the summer league.

• Phenom70 Legend 574 posts since
    Jul 27, 2010
    4. Aug 2, 2010 2:10 AM (in response to Pointguard1995)

Yes, he's good. He has upside.

He'll catch on quick with his high basketball IQ. He could be the future of China basketball if Yao decides to retire.

He's solid for a combo guard, and didn't play at a big time program.

He's very competitive. He took it too John Wall, but I liked how John stayed composed, and didn't try to give the fans a show. He just led his team with his leadership and playmaking abilities.

• Phenom70 Legend 574 posts since
    Jul 27, 2010
    6. Aug 3, 2010 9:47 AM (in response to ericbenjaming)

Dang, uh, I feel dumb...lol.

I know he's not 'real' Chinese.

But, I think he could pass for it...That's why I said it. And, no, it's not suppose to be funny or racist...

And, I'd love to see what he can do with Curry, and Lee. I think he'll be great in the open floor, especially on fast breaks with multiple teammates. His IQ is going to get him somewhere, and he looks like he has potential too, so I'd see him under Nellie for a few seasons before he decides to get a better offer from a different team.

Or, if he develops just enough, maybe the Warriors would be smart enough to give up Monta Ellis, for two solid players...

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...