Skip navigation

849 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 10, 2011 9:56 AM by maromaewq RSS
Kidz n Sports Pro 76 posts since
Jun 24, 2002
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 26, 2009 9:08 AM

Concussion Discussion on Kidz "n" Sports

Did you know that your child can get a concussion from doing a header?  Did you know that soccer is one of the leading sports when it comes to players suffering concussions?

If you have kids playing football, soccer, or any other sport for that matter, you need to hear my interview with Dr. Monique Burton of Seattle Children's Hospital today on Kidz "n" Sports.  Kidz "n" Sports airs at 12 noon to 1:00 PM Pacific time on the internet at www.AdrenalineRadio.com.  If you miss the show you can download a podcast shortly after at www.AdrenalineRadio.com/podcast.

My eyes have been opened quite a bit with the last few interviews I've had on this subject.  I love football as much as anyone.  But we need to be more cautious with our young players.  Check it out.  Also, if you missed the 60 Minutes segment on concussions click the link on the Kidz "n" Sports home page.

Kidz "n" Sports

• maromaewq Amateur 13 posts since
    Nov 10, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Nov 10, 2011 9:56 AM (in response to Kidz n Sports)
    Concussion Discussion on Kidz "n" Sports

I am an italian man. I am an engineer in Italy and I deal me of planning and structural calculation and of housebuilding. My site internet is: http://www.calcolostrutture.net . I like very much the soccer. Soccer in Italy is very hard and the quality of soccer is high. According to me in Italy there are currently some teams that have greater probabilities to win the championship. The teams are Rome, Juventus, Milan, International, Lazio and Naples. I am fan of the Juventus and I hope that at the end of the season the juventus wins the championship. The Juventus in this championship doesn't have to dispute the European cups, for which I hope both favorite for the conquest of the Italian badge. In the last years the level of the Italian soccer to European and world level has been some reorganized and it has decreased its quality, because there are now very strong European teams as the Barcellona, the Manchester United and the Real Madrid. I hope that in the future the Italian soccer returns to be protagonist to European and world level, even with the Juventus as protagonist!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...