Skip navigation

1462 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2010 3:40 PM by Phenom70
PHXSuns1 Legend 361 posts since
Apr 25, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 30, 2010 1:52 PM

Are the Milwakee Bucks a Contender in the East?

Do you think the Young Bucks are a Contender. They Re-Signed John Salmons and Signed Chris-Douglas Roberts, Drew Gooden, Kenyon Drooling and Jon Brockman. They look pretty good with those Aquitions and then when Bogut and Redd are healthy there a team to Beat. Point Guard Brandon Jennings Is turning into a SuperStar. They have a Bright Future Ahead of them. What do you think a Team to Beat or a Contender?

hardy.jpg

champ.jpg

lebron.jpg

• Pointguard1995 Legend 304 posts since
    Apr 24, 2010
    1. Jul 30, 2010 1:58 PM (in response to PHXSuns1)
    Re: Are the Milwakee Bucks a Contender in the East?

I think they're a team that will fly under the radar.I see them as a 6-7 seed,but who knows,they could string a few upsets.

• Phenom70 Legend 574 posts since
    Jul 27, 2010

Of course!

They were a 6th seed last year if I'm not mistaken, and they pushed the Hawks to a tough 7 games. We didn't think they would be able to do so, but they did, and with a rookie PG, and a solid starter in Salmons. Now, add more pieces, then you have a lot more options for there team. I think they could've gotten another few players over Maggette, since Douglas-Roberts and Salmons will be on the team, but they'll work it out.

Jennings led them in the playoffs, and if you add a year under his rookie season, and Bogut comes back healthy, I think the Bucks should be one of four 50 win teams in the East this year!

They have young, solid, veteran talent, and Scott Skiles' teams always play hard, so you know that they will bring it every game.

If you're not a Bucks fan now, get on the bandwagon. This team is for real, and I expect them to be better than last year, and beat a few other contending team, East and the West. Oh, by the way....

FEAR THE DEER!!!

Brandon Jennings and Andrew Bogut are the future of the Bucks, and the future is bright!

• Phenom70 Legend 574 posts since
    Jul 27, 2010
    3. Jul 30, 2010 3:40 PM (in response to Phenom70)
    Re: Are the Milwakee Bucks a Contender in the East?

BTW, yes, they are Contenders and one of the top five teams to beat in the East!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points