Skip navigation

1527 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2010 11:02 AM by Pointguard1995 RSS
PHXSuns1 Legend 361 posts since
Apr 25, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 6, 2010 6:49 PM

Will Hedo Turkglou have a ComeBack Season with the Phoenix Suns?

Will Hedo have a comeback Season with Phoenix and help Them. Do you think he will? In my Opinion I see it Happen here in Arizona my Phoenix team and Everone There we have Confidence it Turky Glue Hedo. I say he makes the Suns better with his three's but Questions when He plays Power Forward Uselly Small Forward. at Least we have a great bench with Dragic,Frye,Childress,Warrick and Dudley thats a All-Star bench that can Beat LA Opening Night in Phoenix October 29. Hedo will put the Suns on the Map. He will have a ComeBack Seson because he is Amazing and he has Steve Nash. what do you think.

kane.jpg

• Pointguard1995 Legend 304 posts since
    Apr 24, 2010

I think he'll have a comeback season,i mean come on,he is playing with STEVE NASH.

• Phenom70 Legend 574 posts since
    Jul 27, 2010

I think the Suns have gotten a bit more athletic, and are a little more energy to there team. Warrick will play defense, and he'll get easy buckets in transition if he runs.

I think it'll work if Hedo makes it work. He's not a knockdown 3 point shooter, and he didn't have the best season with the Raptors either. I think he'll need to work on his shooting and get in top shape, so he can run the breaks too. He's a distributor like Nash, but will try and find his own shot more than find people like Nash will. Therefore, it'll take at least a good 20 games for them to work through it. They could use more pick and pops, and Hedo can do something with the ball, but I don't know.

He's two years since he last contributed to a team, and he's been with one other team and switches again. Adjusting is the key.

And, playing with Steve Nash doesn't guaranteed anything. He hasn't won a title, and the closest he got was against the Lakers. I don't think Hedo will make them better. I do believe they need another big man, and another good SF off the bench, since they got rid of Barbosa.

• Pointguard1995 Legend 304 posts since
    Apr 24, 2010

I agree.I still dont think phoenix is good enough to beat the lakers,but steve nash is the best in the nba when it comes to making your teammates better and raising their level of play.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points