Skip navigation

1449 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 11, 2010 1:22 PM by BBalllover53 RSS
PHXSuns1 Legend 361 posts since
Apr 25, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 10, 2010 8:29 AM

What does Tracy McGrady do for the Pistons signing a One Year Deal?

It is offical T-Mac signs a deal with the Pistons. He works good for them with Taysan Prince and others. Not a contender but its good. This is maybe his last year in the NBA. What do you think is this good for the Detroit Pistons. Your thoughts.

• Phenom70 Legend 574 posts since
    Jul 27, 2010

Well, I think he provides leadership to the team.

T-Prince isn't the valuable player that he use to be for the Pistons. He doesn't look like he's wanted to adjust his game at this point in his career, but it's his decision. He thinks he can still be valuable, so I'll have to see. But, I think Prince and McGrady off the bench would be a plus for the Pistons, to let the younger players develop, and give some mentorship.

I doubt this will be his last year.

I think he just wants to go to a contender like Shaq did before he decides to retire. So, I think T-Mac is using the underachieving Pistons as bait for next summer's free agent class to show that he can still play a year or two of good, solid basketball for a good team, or great team. Which team will sign him next year? I don't know, but I can guarantee whatever he does this season will play a big part, and how he responds to whateve role he is given.

• Pointguard1995 Legend 304 posts since
    Apr 24, 2010

Im a big fan of t-mac,but to be honest,i think he's done.His explosiveness is gone,and his knees are gone.I really hope he has a good year though,but it all depends on his ego.He MUST accept his role,and come off the bench.

• BBalllover53 Legend 335 posts since
    Mar 30, 2010

We cant tell cause he may get injured again have u seen the he only plaayed 65 games in the last two season

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...