Now online is the 17th episode of 4 Feet Running! Every week, marathon
runner Nik and beginning runner Dan go for a training run and make chit
chat, in search of adventure! This week:
- Dan runs the Vasque Luv2Run 5K Trail Run on the Charles River in Brighton, Mass.
- Nik sits out the run while she tapers for the Philadelphia Marathon
- Somehow, Dan gets a little lost, which is only the beginning of a highly embarrassing week
- Nik and Dan try to talk like young whippersnappers
- She suffers from an acute case of non-running, work-related crankiness
- Dan introduces this phrase into your vocabulary: "take a digger"
- They discuss their plans for the next few weeks and read e-mail from very nice people
Check it out on iTunes, Podcast Alley, Digg, or go to the Website at 4 Feet Running
Thanks, and enjoy!