Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

5109 Views 8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2010 9:01 AM by Lou_B
Ekofundraising Amateur 16 posts since
Apr 18, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 18, 2010 12:30 PM

Are you in need of a unique, easy fundraiser?

If you are looking for a unique and easy fundraiser than look no more. We at Eko Custom Sandals USA,brand your team name on sandals and this way your team name is advertised and your sponsors have a great keepstake. No matter your location, If you want to start raising money right away please visit our website at www.fundraisingva.com or call Cheree Owens  (757) 358-3131

Eko Custom Sandals

• Lou_B Community Moderator 1,319 posts since
    May 25, 2007

I'll buy some of your sandals if you buy some of my sweat bands !!!

• Kyle_ Legend 556 posts since
    May 25, 2007
    2. Apr 18, 2010 2:28 PM (in response to Lou_B)
    Re: Are you in need of a unique, easy fundraiser?

I'm trying to think of a worse idea.

Nope, not even the team monogrammed toilet paper (well, maybe Red Sox TP for Yankees fans). Good luck with all the flip-flops in your garage, lady.

• Chalkline Legend 543 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    3. Apr 18, 2010 3:15 PM (in response to Kyle_)

"If you are looking for a unique and easy fundraiser than look no more."???

!http://i39.tinypic.com/ei4ft3.jpg|alt=Image and video hosting by TinyPic|src=http://i39.tinypic.com/ei4ft3.jpg|border=0!

Cow Pie Bingo

This is certainly an interesting idea for a fundraiser that will have people talking for a long time. In order to have a cow pie bingo, you will need to find a farmer willing to loan out a cow for the day. You will need to find an area in which you can pen it in. Make sure to find an area where no one will mind the cow hanging out, doing their business. Create a grid by using paint or chalk and mark each square with a letter or number. Sell bets on which part of the grid the cow will leave a ?pie? in. Have predefined rules in case the ?pie? is deposited on a line, or it lands in multiple squares, while the cow is walking around. Have a concession stand with popcorn, chips, hot dogs, coffee, and soda to make extra money. There should also be entertainment while waiting for the squares to sell. After the squares are sold, turn the cow loose on the grid and wait. The winner should get a cash prize, or one donated by a local business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHfiY60Qqio

May 25, 2007
    4. Apr 19, 2010 9:01 AM (in response to Chalkline)

Here's a unique way to raise money.

I think it's too late to purchase an entry for this year.  "Wait Till Next Year" !!!

Fundraiser

• oldhardballer Legend 787 posts since
    May 25, 2007
    5. Apr 19, 2010 1:42 PM (in response to 44Dodgers)

Hey Lou, what about selling lottery tickets on that Bridge thats for sale in Brooklyn???

• FTBA Pro 61 posts since
    Jul 28, 2009
    6. Apr 19, 2010 6:40 PM (in response to oldhardballer)

I hadn't thought of this for years.

Lived in Fairbanks for two years, 1977-79. Attended Lathrop HS. It was freakin' cold during the winters...school attendance was optional at -40F. The AB was absolutely beautiful, however.

• 44Dodgers Pro 175 posts since
    May 11, 2009
    7. Apr 21, 2010 12:04 AM (in response to Lou_B)

"Cow Pie Bingo

This is certainly an interesting idea for a fundraiser that will have people talking for a long time. In order to have a cow pie bingo, you will need to find a farmer willing to loan out a cow for the day. You will need to find an area in which you can pen it in. Make sure to find an area where no one will mind the cow hanging out, doing their business. Create a grid by using paint or chalk and mark each square with a letter or number. Sell bets on which part of the grid the cow will leave a ?pie? in. Have predefined rules in case the ?pie? is deposited on a line, or it lands in multiple squares, while the cow is walking around. Have a concession stand with popcorn, chips, hot dogs, coffee, and soda to make extra money. There should also be entertainment while waiting for the squares to sell. After the squares are sold, turn the cow loose on the grid and wait. The winner should get a cash prize, or one donated by a local business."

Cashcow? that is a sh$t of an idea Chalk.

May 25, 2007
    8. Apr 21, 2010 5:25 AM (in response to FTBA)

Alaska has some unique fundraiser.

When I was there I went to the Moose Dropping Festival in Talkeetna.

There was a big festival complete with food booths, a parade, music, etc, etc, etc

Unfortunately, it got a little out of hand last year and it's been canceled for 2010.

They take "moose droppings" dry them out and paint them, then number them.

You "buy" a number.

Then, they put them all in a bag and raise them about 40 above a "target" on the ground and "let them drop".

The one closest to the target wins 1st prize.  I think they pay out the top 3 or 4 closest and also the "furthest" from the target.

Moose Dropping Festival

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...