Skip navigation

966 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2009 2:47 PM by TG. RSS
Vivolve Amateur 25 posts since
Nov 8, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 25, 2009 3:52 PM

I gotta a feeling

Do you think you might have what it takes to make it on the next level? Are you a freshmen through senior? You don't have to be an elite athlete to get one of the tens of thousands of scholarship available each year but you do have to do something to get noticed! It's never is too early, but you could be too late -- don't be that person!

If you already have enough recruiter attention, Vivolve.com is certainly not for you.

VIVOLVE.com is sweeping the nation with thousands already registered for FREE! Its the best deal money doesn't need to buy.

Did you Vivolve? Your competition has!

http://www.vivolve.com

• NathanQ Legend 378 posts since
    Nov 12, 2008
    1. Nov 25, 2009 5:42 PM (in response to Vivolve)
    Re: I gotta a feeling

Baseball appeals to a wide range of people with a wide range of beliefs, so I'll apologize in advance if I offend anybody who feels that Evolution has not been proven to be the primary method by which life forms have developed on this planet.

I am not sure that I believe in Vivolution, but I do believe in Evolution, and so I know that you and I have evolved from a common ancestor.  My branch of the family tree turned into human beings, while yours turned into spammers.

• Chalkline Legend 543 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    2. Nov 25, 2009 6:22 PM (in response to NathanQ)

Whats that Mr.B?....its the wrong song?

!http://i49.tinypic.com/1zwhylz.jpg|alt=Image and video hosting by TinyPic|src=http://i49.tinypic.com/1zwhylz.jpg|border=0!

This it you say?

Maybe this is it Cubbies?

!http://i50.tinypic.com/30if0pd.jpg|alt=Image and video hosting by TinyPic|src=http://i50.tinypic.com/30if0pd.jpg|border=0!

"thousands already registered for FREE! Its the best deal money doesn't need to buy."

Is this one of them Black Friday ads?

• Daque Legend 208 posts since
    Jul 1, 2003
    3. Nov 26, 2009 8:29 AM (in response to Chalkline)

For the HS players out there I would advise not buying into this crap.  What, after all, is the next level?  The next year of HS?

Here are some unhappy realities.

First, how good you can become was determined at conception.  Your size, your speed, your arm, etc. are all predetermined at conception.  These innate qualities can only be minimally improved no matter how hard you work.  But up the ladder, even these small improvements can be the difference makers.

Skills such as technique refinement in throwing, pithing, batting and the like can be developed with hard work but only to the degree that your innate qualities will allow.  Significant progress can be acquired in skills.

If you are serious about going on in the game and if you want to be considered for MLB you must develop the mental side of the game, such things as mental toughness in dealing with failures.  You must also develop a passion for the game, be willing to work on your own without prodding, develop your strength using the weight room, etc.

If you have what it takes physically and mentally you will be found. Letters of interest from schools are fun to receeive but put their value into the proper perspective.  It means you are on their radar if you progress to the level necessary.  You are not there yet.  You must get yourself there.

Charlatans are a dime a dozen trying to hustle you with snake oil and promises of grandeur.  Talk to your HS coach and athletic director for a reality check as to your abilities and what you are shooting for as well as how to get it.  Enjoy and respect the game.

Finally, remember that someone hawking their services through spamming should be looked at with great suspicion, especcially one with as poor grammar as the one writing the title of this post.

• oldhardballer Legend 787 posts since
    May 25, 2007
    4. Nov 27, 2009 6:37 AM (in response to Daque)

I thought Vivolve was an Italian Pasta???  Im confused.  This link is a fraud.  The only next level to be achieved would be this guys bank accout.  Don   P.S.  The feeling your getting Vivolve is crotch rot. 

• Daque Legend 208 posts since
    Jul 1, 2003
    5. Nov 27, 2009 2:22 PM (in response to Vivolve)

"I thought Vivole was an Italian Pasta??? Im confused."  Me too.  I thought it was that little blue pill.

• RichW Pro 129 posts since
    May 25, 2007
    6. Nov 29, 2009 5:35 PM (in response to kal_)

+ My branch of the family tree turned into human beings, while yours turned into spammers. +

I was wondering where you were going with that.  Nice one!

- RichW

• kal_ Legend 583 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    7. Nov 30, 2009 7:41 AM (in response to oldhardballer)

this is getting deep!

evolution vs creationism??? 

free will vs predetermination???

where's decartes when you need him?

this i do know... giada can answer any question on italian pasta!

• TG. Legend 954 posts since
    Jul 25, 2007
    9. Dec 2, 2009 2:47 PM (in response to Daque)

This board is geared towards LL and similar age programs.

"What the 'HS players out there' need to know is" ... they can find out everything they need to know about getting to the next level at hsbaseballweb.com.

Their board doesn't put up with spammers. They  toss them quickly.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...