Skip navigation

1201 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 26, 2009 9:06 PM by HenrysBaseballClub RSS
Coach_Ioan Rookie 2 posts since
Oct 3, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 6, 2007 5:08 AM

Become a friend of the Rudheath Majestics!

Hello everyone!

I'm the manager of the Rudheath Majestics. We are a Baseball team in Northwich, Cheshire, in England.

it's a bit of a special team in a way that it was built mainly as a way to support pupils doing transition between primary school and high school (which is a bit of a problem here) as well as to help with other issues. (I can forward you articles in private if you fancy..)

What we're looking for is to "twin" ourselves with some teams in the U.S, and start possibly a pen-pal kinda thing with the kids and if we could benefit from more coaching tips, it would be really cool!

Baseball is not the most popular thing here but I found it really useful to address all sorts of problems. But we sometimes feel a bit alone here as the web presence is near to zero and we are the only LL team I know besides another one in Northern Ireland. So we play with the local Pony league teams (2 teams) and sometimes make a special trip 2 hours north to meet another team. All the rest are down south, the nearest 4 hours away.

Getting a few letters with pics or emails from "across the pond" would really make the kids happy, give them a feeling of being part of something bigger as well as provide inspiration and raise aspirations, which is a really important thing for us.

If you fancy being part of this project in a way, please email me at rudheathbaseball@mac.com (or I don't know how to email people directly here yet.. but if you can, do so!)

Thanks a lot!!

Ioan

http://www.eteamz.active.com/rudheathmajestics

• HenrysBaseballClub Legend 255 posts since
    May 30, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Dec 26, 2009 9:06 PM (in response to Coach_Ioan)
    Re: Become a friend of the Rudheath Majestics!

WWW.HENRYSBASEBALLCLUB.COM  781 891 0621 WE WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR FRIEND HERE IN THE USA. LET EVERYONE KNOW. WE WILL ALSO HELP THEM TO GET A TRYOUT IF THEY COME HERE IN THE SUMMER. I GET A LIST OF ALL THE TRYOUT DATES AROUND THE NATION, TIME TO BE THERE, LOCATIONS AND WHO OR WHAT CLUB IS HOLDING THE TRYOUTS. I ALSO HAVE A LIST OF 1,300 PRO BASEBALL SCOUTS. WE ALSO HAVE TRANING! AT THE BOTOM OF MY HOME PAGE YOU CAN SEE THAT WE ARE BEST FRIENDS WITH THE AA EASTERN LEAGUE FISHER CATS, THAT IS THE OWNER NEXT TO ME IN THE PICTURE.

WWW.HENRYSBASEBALLCLUB.COM

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...