Skip navigation

618 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 4, 2010 5:15 PM by SUUHHWEET RSS
Rookie 1 posts since
May 4, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

May 4, 2010 7:41 PM

18U team needed

I am a catcher and outfielder. I block great and have a strong arm.  I am a decent batter I have had 2 homeruns this year.  I love softball and want to keep playing.  I need a team located in the Central Kentucky area around Madison County. I have played since I was 4 I just turned 18 this May. I have played for my varsity softball team the past 4 years.

• SUUHHWEET Rookie 2 posts since
    Apr 7, 2009
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Oct 4, 2010 5:15 PM (in response to CATCHERinc)
    Re: 18U team needed

Hey gal,

I was browsing through here and came upon your post. I am Kevin Frederick, and I am the Head Coach of The Danville Stampede 18U Travel Team. We are based over in Danville,Ky.,but we have girls from Scott, Morgan,Spencer,Magoffin,West Jess.,Boyle, and Harrison.

We've been quite successful even though we are a young TEAM, and we secured a bid for the USGF World Series this past Summer in Hop-Town.That is what we are working for now is getting better so that when we go to Pensacola we can be successful there.

I can be reached at 859-514-9727-Home.

Cell is-859-583-8878

My e-mail address is danvillestampede@gmail.com

We only have 1 catcher as we lost our other one to College. We graduated 7 girls this Summer to different Colleges. 1 to Wilmington in Oh. 1 to Berea. 2 to Campellsville, and 3 to University Of The Cumberlands which included my daughter.

I work very hard to place my girls in a position to be seen, and I work very hard to build relationships with Coaches from schools that my girls are interested in, as well as those interested in our girls.

I would love to speak with you if you haven't found a team yet! Please feel free to contact me at anytime. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you very kindly,

Kevin Frederick

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...