What's your ACTIVE?

Join our community of ACTIVE people sharing training advice
and encouragement to help fuel your passion.

ACTIVE Community

Benefits of Group Fitness C-l-a-s-s-e-s

If you’ve never stepped foot in a group fitness class, you’re missing out.

Here are 7 benefits to explain why you should join Group Fitness Classes:

1. Accountability

2. Motivation

3. Personalized Coaching

4. Structure

5. Join a Community

6. Variety

7. Fun

You can read this article for more details: http://www.active.com/fitness/articles/the-benefits-of-group-fitness-classes.

The social aspect of group fitness is big. People have more fun doing activities with other people.

Great stuff.! Trying to stay fit from the last 5 years, I’ve been helping friends and family get in shape for years. Most of the stuff is common sense to me. I feel that group exercise is more fun than exercise. we are six members in our group and recently we all feel that we should hire a personal trainer for our group. we decided to hire a group trainer. I have searched online to find a best trainer for us. As I have deeply searched online and found this article ptpioneer.com/become-a-group-fitness-instructor/ to find a best trainer for us. after reading this article we choose a trainer for us. Tyler is more than a trainer. I recommend you to check out this article that breaks the difference between many types of personal trainers, so you can choose the best PT for your group. I hope it will help you further.