What's your ACTIVE?

Join our community of ACTIVE people sharing training advice
and encouragement to help fuel your passion.

ACTIVE Community

Sprinting Improvement Time

Hi there i was just wondering how long it would take to improve my sprint time (100m) from 17.5 seconds (i know not good) to 13-14 seconds and if i could do it in a 9-10 month time frame and if so best training program to achieve

any help/answers much appreciated

1 Like

If you don’t hook up with a coach - and I recommend you do - you will need an accomplished partner to hold you to your workouts, or a great deal of self-discipline. For the workouts, there will be a combination of strength, endurance, and speed drills that will get you where you want to go. Simply put, stronger muscles, that can perform longer, will increase your time in the air by reducing your ground contact time. You will literally fly toward your goals!

Things like leg presses, squats, lunges, etc. will build up the strength of the muscles. Endurance will come from things like hill repeats, and when you are ready to put it all together, those sprint times should start coming down.

Good luck!

1 Like

Leading Hot Rollers for Okay Hair Review (A comprehensive Investing in Guide)

A sizzling roller is one of the simplest, and nevertheless minimum appreciated, hair styling product for the cabinets today. And, though these products and services are actually in the promote for many years, their approach hasn’t adjusted (just the technology). Today, they utilize the most advanced technology to curve and hold your hair healthier and hydrated. Best Hair Rollers For Fine Hair may appear simple to invest in, however, you might only fork over money for the finest. But how are you aware which is certainly the best possible?
https://b4bestreviews.com/best-hot-rollers-for-fine-hair/

No. 1 Stand up inside morning and just take your time. Morning worry wakes you up, usually do not just rise up for 3-5 minutes, earliest appear in the roof of the room, wait around until you get up a little, then gradually stand up and sit in the bed. This permits you to definitely keep from feasible alertness, blurry eyeglasses, weakening your body and slipping, and in some cases lessen the frequency of strokes in older good friends. visit for more information Please Click http://all1count.net/

Sprinting is very good for health but not advisable for people with BP issue. You should control it first or wear a smartwatch which will help you monitor all this stuff easily. I read about a watch named xwatch smartwatch having all the features you ask for. This will definitely help you keep a track of your sprint performance in it.