What's your ACTIVE?

Join our community of ACTIVE people sharing training advice
and encouragement to help fuel your passion.

ACTIVE Community

Virtual trails for the treadmill

I am failing to keep myself motivated on the treadmill. Have anyone tried the different virtual running apps for Android and iPhone, and have any reccommendation? I am considering Treadmill TV and Bitgym, but I am not yet sure if those provides the appropriate value for money?

I think you should consider iFit as well. You can use it on NordicTrack and ProForm treadmills and it allows you to go on all sorts of virtual trails and workouts. I believe you can subscribe to iFit and use it on an ipad or something like that but not have their equipment. Just something to consider.

1 Like

More importantly, it proved what much of humanity once thought was impossible: that modern technology can actually make treadmill workouts Who Can Do My Homework bearable. Virtual Runner won’t make you feel the wind blowing in your face but, “it makes you feel like you’re making progress on a treadmill.

1 Like

I just watch youtube…

I use the https://www.nordictrack.com/treadmills/nordictrack-x11i-incline-trainer#reviews-section treadmill because they have studio sessions, global workouts, cross-training, yoga, global running, and they keep me going, or how else I get bored and unmotivated.

I prefer jogging as compared to treadmill. Taking so much water, more salads in my diet. following a proper workout plan. There are so many 30 day abs challenges out there which really work. You just need to stay focused and stay motivated. All the Best!