What's your ACTIVE?

Join our community of ACTIVE people sharing training advice
and encouragement to help fuel your passion.

ACTIVE Community

What's the best treadmill for home use

As a serious and committed runner, i usually run or jog at least 3 times a week early in the morning. I try to maintain a lifestyle of fitness in this day and age where time for doing anything even a simple exercise is very limited thanks to our busy cooperate life.

However, since i do most of my work online from the comfort of my home, i thought it would be wise to invest in a good treadmill for running without the need to get out of my house especially during the cold season. With this in mind, i decided to do some research online to find out if there’s any good treadmill for home use that come as being highly recommended.

I’ve found a good number of models that seem to be good for use even at home. However, I’d also like to know from those who have a treadmill at home what they think i should look for in a home treadmill. Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

This is a brand of treadmill that I like the most, so are my students. I am a manager of a city-wide gym, I have 10 years of experience in building muscle and body. Jogging is good for health and prevents many diseases of the joints, muscles, especially the thoat vi dia dem, osteoarthritis.

This treadmill doesn’t look very big and they look a little bit fragile compared to some of these treadmills that I am used to. In my experience, I would suggest getting something a little more expensive, otherwise, you’re going to be using your treadmill as a coat rack. Or you’re going to be trying to replace it in a year and spending even more money. As far as treadmills go, buy a nicer one right up front or else you’re going to have a headache when your cheap one breaks.

You can find great deals on a treadmill here: www.nordictrackpromocodes.com
This is a great resource to learn more about treadmills as well as to purchase one at a discounted price.

this is awesome, thanks you. And…can I link some of your products here? My product is on sale at https://www.soluoc.com

I was back and forth with treadmill and indoor bike for my living room. and bought a bike recently. So far pretty happy about it, gives me a decent exercise while I watch TV.